If Websites Aren’t Driving Leads for Your Partners, They Need New Websites
Not long ago, Brands needed to convince their Partner networks that simply having a website was important. But it’s just not enough anymore to have a mediocre website that merely displays product photos, descriptions and store locations. Today, it’s all about driving results. If your Partners’ websites aren’t delivering measurable results — in terms of traffic and leads — then they need new websites.
Yet, getting Local Business Owners to upgrade to great websites with sophisticated demand-generation functionality can be challenging. They’re often under the impression that building a website optimized for lead conversion is too difficult, time-consuming and expensive, when their current website seems to be doing just fine. The thing is that savvy consumers aren’t looking for “good enough,” especially when, only a click away, there’s no shortage of competitors offering more:
- 97 percent of consumers go online prior to making a purchase to research products and services locally (BIA/Kelsey)
- 72 percent of consumers who search online visit a store within 5 miles (WordStream)
- 53 percent of online searchers visit a business within 48 hours of searching (ReviewTrackers)
What Brands need is a simple, fast and inexpensive way to give their Partners the ability to get great websites — with all the functionality to increase engagement, capture leads and drive sales in local markets throughout their Partner networks. To meet the needs of Brands and their Partners, SproutLoud developed a solution that uses leading-edge Through-Channel Marketing Automation technology to give Partners the ability to easily create websites with the critical features they need to grow their businesses, such as:
- Content optimized for Google and other search engines, so their store website shows up in search results
- Web forms and Automated Email Programs to monitor and nurture leads
- Responsive web design that works on phones, tablets and PCs
- Simple interface so Partners can point and click to update images, copy and offers
- Multiple Brand-approved website templates and theme options, available in various languages
- Automated Product Feed
- Social Media Integration
- Ability to add events, coupons and promotions
- Location Finder that supports automatic geolocation, auto-completing address search, and distance search within a given radius
- Built-in best practices for a seamless transition to an upgraded website, mitigating any potential traffic loss
With SproutLoud’s comprehensive SaaS Platform, your Partners can easily integrate their new demand-generating web design with the marketing tactics and programs they need to drive traffic, leads and sales, including:
- Paid Advertising on Facebook, Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Directory Listings
- Mobile and Video Advertising
- Reputation Management
- Social Media posting and other SEM digital marketing programs
Measuring website performance is already a built-in capability for Brands and their Partners, because analytics are embedded in the SproutLoud Platform. Brands have 24/7 access to analytics and performance metrics across their entire Partner networks. And Partners receive convenient monthly website performance reports, which include pageviews and goal completions.
SproutLoud’s Local Marketing experts provide your Partners with hands-on support, by fielding questions and offering continued guidance. Once your Partners enroll, SproutLoud handles the heavy-lifting — from domain transition and automatically pulling in business information on the new site to creating redirects and a site-map strategy — to ensure uninterrupted traffic and a seamless transition.
Anne Ghaltchi is the Director of Digital Services at SproutLoud, responsible for digital product direction and management. Anne works with our Marketing Service Providers on product selection, operational processes needed for digital product management, and deployment of new digital products and services of our partners through our platform. Anne joined SproutLoud with a strong background in digital media and marketing with expertise in strategy, data analysis and client services. She graduated from the University of Florida, where in addition to earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, she became a die-hard Gator. She is passionate about hot yoga and cupcakes; her favorite yoga pose is bird of paradise, while her favorite cupcake flavor is red velvet.