The Co-Op Budget Planning Handbook
Are you sick of getting grilled by finance and your executive leadership on the value of Co-Op Marketing campaigns? Most Channel Marketers hate the uncomfortable budget questions come up that you rarely have the answers to:
- Is Co-Op Marketing the best use of our OpEx Budget?
- How do we know our investments in Co-Op are driving revenue and sales?
- How do we measure the success of Co-Op against other forms of marketing?
- How do we know our Partners are spending Co-Op on the right things?
If you don’t have simple, statistics-based answers to these questions then you need to read our latest eBook: The Co-Op Budget Planning Handbook: 4 Steps to Reduce OpEx and Improve Results. In this eBook, you wil learn:
- How to use the cloud to reduce Co-Op claims processing fees by up to 50%
- How new technology is disrupting the entire claims process while eliminating fraud
- How to reduce OpEx by eliminating incompatible systems and manual processes
- How to get comprehensive analytics by centralizing Co-Op operations in a single platform
The new mantra for Distributed Marketing organizations everywhere is:
We Will Measure the Performance of Co-Op Like Every Other Budget