The Next Evolution of Local Marketing
While Partners understand how to optimize the performance of their business, they may not have the training it takes to execute effective marketing campaigns. SproutLoud’s Local Marketing Coordinators (LMCs) can help your Partners build a local marketing plan that will give them an edge on the competition.
Developing a Local Marketing Plan
SproutLoud LMCs work directly with your Partners to provide in-depth consultation about where they should be spending their marketing budget. Our LMCs evaluate the Partner’s current marketing and create a detailed list of recommendations, spanning the most effective digital and traditional tactics tailored to the Partner’s goals.
Do your Partners really understand how important their digital presence is to their success? SproutLoud’s Digital Diagnostics service can give your Partners direct insight into how they stack up against their local competition. These in-depth analytics help guide your Local Partners’ investment in digital tactics like Paid Search, Directory Listings Management, Dynamic Local Display Ads and Social Media Content Syndication.
Since all of your Partners’ local marketing execution is handled through SproutLoud’s Marketing Service Providers (MSPs), analytics are available on every campaign they launch. SproutLoud’s LMCs present these performance metrics on a monthly basis and make recommendations on how to optimize performance going forward.
How It Works
- Evaluation: Local Marketing Coordinators interview Partners and evaluate their current marketing plans.
- Digital Diagnostics: SproutLoud performs an analysis of the Partner’s digital presence against the local competition.
- Consultation: Based on the experience of serving more than 55,000 Partners, our LMCs present recommendations to Partners on how to optimize their performance.
- Insight: Partners get insight on how their marketing is performing.
- Digital reality check: Digital Diagnostics gives Partners a view of why they might be losing business.
- Guidance: Each Partner receives expert guidance on how to drive more leads and sales.
- Optimization: With ongoing analysis and consultation, Partners can invest in what works.