SproutLoud Inspires the Next Generation of Tech Titans
Fourteen children, ranging in age from 7 to 12, accompanied their parents and family members to Bring Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day at SproutLoud, a leading marketing technology company headquartered in South Florida.
The children spent the day:
- Learning about what a Brand is
- Participating in a team-building exercise called “Making Toast,” where they learned how to work together and to think about the process of accomplishing something
- Building their own Brand and creating their own Company Logo
- Using an app to order their own business cards, and each child received a set of their own business cards to take home
- Leading a company-wide meeting (we call them “huddles”), where the children presented their company logos and their company plans.